what is digital marketing course?
Digital Marketing is a marketing to promote your product and services using digital technology, mainly online by using mobile, display advertising and other digital media.
Advantage of Digital Marketing:-
- money saving
- timing saving
- we market our product in any corner of world
some disadvantage of Digital marketing:-
- firstly trust issue, most of the peoples don’t trust on online products, they prefer to take offline.
- its a totaly technology based
- security and privacy issue
- worldwide competition
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Website designing and Development
- Content Marketing and Blogging
- SEO (search engine optimization)
- Google Webmasters Tools
- Lead Generation
- SEM (Search engine marketing)
- PPC (pay per click)
- Google Adwords Certification
- SMM (social media Marketing)
- Google Business Page Creation
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing,etc..
1. Website designing and Development
their are 4 steps for website design
- Buy a Domain
- Buy a Hosting
- connect Domain to hosting
- install wordpress
Content Marketing and Blogging:-
Blogging is probably a term you’re familiar with – it comes from a truncation of “weblog” and refers to publishing written informational content on a website. There are personal blogs, corporate blogs, political blogs, and everything else you can imagine.
What’s content marketing?
“Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience.”
famous CMS (content management system) tools
- SERP – SEARCH ENGINE RESULT PAGE
- SEO – SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
- SEM – SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
- SMO – SOCIAL MEDIA OPTIMISATION
- SMM – SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- PPC – PAGE PER CLICK
- CPC – COST PER CLICK
- URL – UNIFORM RESOURCE LOCATOR
- WWW – WORLD WIDE WEB
- https – hypertext transfer protocol secuire
Type of websites:-
- E-commerce Website. An e-commerce website is a website people can directly buy products
- Business Website. A business website is any website that’s devoted to representing a specific business.
- Entertainment Website.
- Portfolio Website.
- Media Website.
- Brochure Website.
- Nonprofit Website.
- Personal Website. etc.
SEO – SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
Search engine optimization (SEO)
is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.
Types of SEO:-
- White Hat SEO
- Black Hat SEO
- Gray Hat SEO
- Negative SEO
Technique of SEO:-
- ON PAGE SEO
- OFF PAGE SEO
- LOCAL SEO
SEM – SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
Search engine marketing (SEM) is a form of Online marketing that involves the promotion of websites or business by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERP) primarily through paid advertising.
SMM – SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
SMM is a form of Internet marketing that utilizes social networking websites like facebook, youtube, twiter instagram etc as a marketing tool.
The goal of SMM is to produce content that users will share with their social networking sites to help a company increase brand exposure and broaden customer reach.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE
Top Certification in Digital Markerting Every Digital Marketer should have
- 20+ facebook certificates
- Google certificates
- Google Analytics Academy.
- Google Tag Manager.
- Google Adwords.
- samrush academy
- Hubspots Certificates etc.